One of the best ways to celebrate words during Wonder City Wordfest is to use them for some great storytelling. The winner of the Storytelling Competition will get $25 and be named the 1st Wonder City Wordfest Storytelling Champion!
- Stories should be 4-8 minutes, no shorter or longer. Anything shorter or longer will be disqualified. Practice and time yourself!
- The stories can have any style, theme or subject matter; however, they should be family-friendly with no profanity or racy plot.
- Stories can be original or ones you have found elsewhere. If the story is not yours, be sure to introduce it by naming the source.
- Anyone of any age can enter the contest.
- Stories must be told without reference to notes, etc.
- Storytellers must sign up by April 1 by filling out the Form at the bottom of this page.
- Delivery: Voice, posture, gestures, etc. are appropriate and effective.
- Story: Story is compelling, interesting, and appropriate for a family audience.
There will be a limited number of participants, so SIGN UP NOW if you want to participate. Fill out the form below to reserve your spot!