For news stories about the museum, please check out the following links:
- Tulsa World: A great article with video and photos from Jimmie Tramel and James Gibbard–lots of info. and visuals of the museum
- University of Oklahoma College of Liberal Studies Insight Journal: Article about Perkins (She is a Master’s of Liberal Studies graduate)
- State of the Re:Union: This NPR show visited the museum and did a short audio story on it as part of its larger story on Tulsa. Check out the wonderful pictures Delaney Hall took there and the audio of Perkins and her dad talking with Al Letson about poetry.
- Trip Advisor: Goodreviews on here. If you have been to the museum and can add one, that would be wonderful!
- This Land Press: This newspaper is so much more than that: a TV show, podcasts, print paper, and website with stories and news about Oklahoma that will make you proud. Natasha Ball, editor, visited the museum and took many photos of Perkins. Perkins published an article in This Land, also.
- Pryor Daily Times: Reporter Cydney Baron wrote a wonderful piece about the museum for the local paper.
- Roadside America: Perkins used to talk to these guys when she worked at the Tom Mix Museum, so when she told them about ROMP, they had to throw in that reference! Both places are kind of kooky, which RA likes.
- Slide Shows: Look at a variety of photo slide shows of past museum events and other workshops/festivals that Perkins has participated in or facilitated.
Catoosa High School Creative Writing Students Visit
Woodward Public Library: Workshop & Storytelling
- Comments: The best publicity for the museum is simply the comments that people who have visited have left. Check them out.